Sunday, September 7, 2008

Life in General

Well life has been just that, life in general around here. I am still in a funk and can not get motivated to do to much other than my little routine that I have right now. Which consists of 7:00ish waking up/ nursing little bubba
*get out of bed and get everyone dressed
*make smoothies and pack a snack for my run
*head to North beach and run with the kids
*get home and eat second breakfast with the kids
*check email, bank accounts and play around with kids
*lunch
*shower
*nurse bubba, get him to take a nap and lay down with Kira and nap too
Next thing I know it is 3:00 or 4:00?
Where or where did the day go?

Now obviously we have therapy on Wednesdays and Thursdays so the schedule varies there. And starting this week Enzo qualifies for mommy and me classes at R.H. Dana E.N.F. on Tuesdays and I can bring Kira too. I am excited about this and how both of them will benefit from it. It is from 9:00 to 11:00 though...so I have to cram it in the mix of things.
I have been working Friday and Saturday nights at the restaurant and we were soooo busy this weekend. It was great but very draining for me. I am hoping to pick up the Wednesday and Thursday night shifts too. I know working four nights will be a lot but we need the money for sure.
Anyways that is where I am and I miss writing lately but have not had the energy to do anything about it so hopefully this week I will get my head out my bum and kick it into gear.

No comments: