Saturday, August 16, 2008

32 Years Old!

What?! Where did the year go? Oh well I am now 32 years old and it does not feel any different and I am totally indifferent about this birthday. So to celebrate I ran 7 miles this morning with my friend Elyse and burned 1050 calories!! I love it. I felt so good and I realized that my stomach is in need of sun so bad compared to the rest of my brown almost black body. The best is that I run in the morning around eight or nine o'clock and you would think there is not that much sun but apparently there is, as my short and sock tan line will tell you.


Anyways Happy Birthday to me and a very Happy Unbirthday to you!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

I'm so proud of you! I'm dying to run. I'm waiting for things to cool off. It's just too hot. Hope you had a fun birthday this weekend!