Thursday, February 12, 2009

Love Music

So I changed my music I will explain the first five songs to why I think they remind me of love.

At Last by Etta James- Love this song, I made a mix of old dance songs to practice dancing for our wedding and this was one of them. I remember being engaged and dancing in my living room/dining room at my apartment to this. We were so giddy. Still are.

Your Precious Love by Marvin Gaye-This is just a classic duet, I love Marvin Gaye, I love when he sings
"What you've given me I could never return
'Cause there's so much, girl, I have yet to learn"
He is so passionate and it gives me chills every time I hear it.

The Way You Look Tonight by Billie Holiday-Another song on my mix. This was our first dance song but Frank Sinatra sang it. We definitely laughed a lot trying to learn how to dance with each other, I tend to want to lead, oops!

Can't Get Enough of Your Love Babe by Barry White-I mean who doesn't love Barry White. He is the epitome of romance, plus always so much fun to dance to.

Your My First, My Last, My Everything by Barry White-Need I say anymore, I don't think I have to.

What is your favorite song that reminds you of your loved one, not necessarily a quote love song, but a memory?

1 comment:

Linda Z said...

How funny, Keilah... I just posted on essentially the same topic! :)