Thursday, April 30, 2009

Encouragment, a Uhaul and Sick Kids

Deuteronomy 31

8 The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you;
he will never leave you nor forsake you.
Do not be afraid;
do not be discouraged.


I so needed to be encouraged. Things are progressing to our move. We are looking at possible living situations. Eric is most likely getting a Uhaul this weekend and moving all of our stuff (90%) up to a storage unit in SLO. I know it seems silly to move things twice but storage up there is about 2/3 the cost of storage here. We will save in the long run.

I am picking up every shift that I can at the restaurant. God is definitely blessing the restaurant right now, we have been really busy, surprisingly.

The kids have been sick with coughs, fevers, and now ear infections....so much fun. So needless to say I have not had more than two hours in a row a sleep since last week.

Last night while I was working Eric said she was in a lot of pain but snuggled right in and just wanted to be held. I came home and I put the little acupressure seeds behind Kira's ears and rubbed the swollen glands on her neck and it relieved alot of pressure for her. At first she was very upset with me but then she felt the relief and thanked me.

She feels better today and we just have runny noses. We will see the nurse practioner today to make sure things are getting better and not worse.

No comments: