Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm Back!

We officially are up and running at this house and it feels so very nice. I am so very appreciative of my internet connection it is 1 MG speed and it is wonderful! I feel like I am back. I finally got to check my Google Reader and there were only 200 something new posts to read. I have been out of the loop but not really. It has been nice not getting stuck on the computer for hours. I have indulged the last couple days but it will end and I am going to put myself on a schedule. Have not figured it out yet but it will probably be early morning and after kids have gone to bed at night. I am excited to write more and maybe get in a schedule or routine here too. Be a little more organized and hopefully it will help me be more creative with my writings. Maybe have weekly topics like crafts for the kids, recipes, family life, devotion of some sort and homeschooling. I don't know what do you think? What would you like to see more of? What is it you like about my blog?
Okay I better go and do the dishes now since I have no dishwasher and a counter top full of dirty dishes. I am 95% unpacked and organized but it should be fun this week with the rain and being stuck indoors with the kids.

No comments: