Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

So I got tagged on my Facebook and wrote out these 25 random things about me. I thought I would just copy and paste it here because I think it is pretty funny.


1. I want to qualify for the Boston Marathon under 3:40:59.

2. When I lived in Washington I never went to Canada, I did not go until I was visiting from California.

3. I did not have a middle name and always wanted it to be Joy, but my brother and sister would make fun of me. I have since changed my middle name to my maiden name.

4. I sewed my prom dress while being punished for truancy at In-House suspension at high school my senior year.

5. I got my degree in Mathematics at Cal Poly SLO.

6. I drove a jeep from Cabo San Lucas up to Todos Santos across to La Paz and back down with only my trusty sidekick Michelle....what were we thinking?

7. I have owned five Volkswagen's and still have three of them

8. I have never traveled past Colorado east.

9. I have gone to Club 33 in Disneyland almost every year if not more since 1987.

10. I still have my stuffed animal Racky the raccoon that I got when I was about four.

11. I had both of my kids naturally without any drugs and I would do it again...not that I am planning to but I would.

12. I have been in least six car accidents that I can remember and only two were my fault by a 60% margin.

13. I have moved 20 times.

14. I know the four compartments of a cow's stomach -rumen, reticulum, omasum, and abomasum. I was a nanny for two 4-H girls.

15. I am allergic to 90 out of 100 allergens most severe are split peas and bees. Less severe grass, cats, dogs, beef, and chocolate, yes chocolate.

16. Sixteen is my favorite number.

17. Eric and I did not kiss until we were engaged.

18. I gave my fake i.d. to a cop and he believed it.

19. My ring size is 5.75

20. I got my nose pierced twice, once on purpose and the second time on accident. He was trying out my plug for work and when he put the ring back in he re-pierced the inside with a flat edge. OUCH! It hurt worse then the first time.

21. Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers was my first concert when I was a freshman in high school.

22.My sister and I snuck into The Ritz Carlton on Maui and used the workout facility and swimming pool.

23. My A.K.A. is Suzi because no one can ever pronounce Keilah. Starbucks always calls me Killa.

24. I do not like sad animal movies. Where the Red Fern Grows and Old Yeller, I will never see them.

25. When I used to order my breakfast I would tell the server "I'll have the two eggs any style poached"


Hope you enjoyed them I know I could elaborate on any of them with a huge story. Maybe later this week I will choice one and do that. :)

No comments: