Thursday, July 15, 2010

Goodwill Treasure

Last Saturday I went to Goodwill to look for some work shirts.
I hit the jackpot!!

I got this 3/4 sleeve sweater for $3.95


This little number is of course my favorite color
it is a little big, but I am planning moving the buttons
over on each side about an inch
and it should cinch the waist a little more.
again just $3.95


This jewel, literally, jewel tone SILK top
from Banana Republic is perfect!

oh yeah you guessed it 

$3.95 

Last but not least,
children's clothing was 1/2 price.
I was looking for a nice warm jacket for Kira when we go to Alaska
Gap Kids
Bingo
totally reversible and has down filler!
Regular price $10
but I got it for $5!

I found L.L. Bean insulated rain boots for Enzo $10 and Stride Rite ones for Kira $15.
They were not on sale but next Saturday all shoes are half price.
So looks like I will be hitting it up on the 24th.
They have a whole month calendar with all of the discounts on each day!
Sweet

No comments: