Saturday, July 17, 2010

Momma Moment


Friday we went to the pool with some friends and had a wonderful time. My sweet bubba is so amazing and has such a wonderful spirit. He wants to go, go, go all the time. He was so excited to play with "big boys" and boys his age too! It was a little bittersweet though. I noticed he had a hard time keeping up with all of the boys. Obviously, he would not be able to keep up with the older boys, but the boys his age he was a little behind. I don't always think about his C.P.  because he just goes out and gets things done "Enzo's way". But every once in a while I am reminded of it and hope that kids do not think of him differently or make fun. A mother's worst nightmare is your child getting pick on. Thankfully, I had not seen kids make fun or put him down. But rather they embrace him and let him tag along. :)

The thing that is so amazing is that he does not even notice it! He just kept up as much he could and if they made it to the end of the pool (1 foot deep) and turned around and passed him, he would turn around immediately too. He put an effort of 200% and it blessed me so much. He just simply amazes me everyday!

Just a little momma moment, thanks for listening :)

1 comment:

Sandy said...

You're a good mommy. Your kids are blessed to have you.