Wednesday, July 28, 2010

North to Alaska!

The day has finally come, we leave at midnight for our trip up to Seattle and Alaska! We are all excited and sooooo ready for this vacation. I cleaned my house, did my dishes and will be packing and finishing up laundry today. I will not be blogging during my trip because it is so very expensive to use the internet and because I am on vacation :)

We are going to Seattle for Thursday, Friday and Saturday morning. Then we board our ship and head off on our family adventure. Did I mention there are forty of us?!? Yes, between my siblings, spouses, children, Aunts, Uncles, and Grandparents, we add up to forty people. I am excited to have time with my sister of course, but also my brothers and their spouses. We all get along so well and have not had a full family vacation since I was a junior in high school, almost twenty years ago.

Anyways, I will be off the computer for a week and a half. Hopefully, I will come back refreshed and back in the groove of sewing, cooking, and crafting up a storm. I have been a little burned out lately but I know I will get back to it all.

Hope you have a fabulous time without me and see ya soon!  

No comments: