Monday, September 27, 2010

Feeling Hot! Hot! Hot!

The clock in my bedroom

Well, I do not need to tell some of you how hot it is here but ugh!
 It was 108 at the pool here on the Central Coast and boy did the pool deliver! 
I am sticking to the couch as I type and my wrists are sweating as they rest on the laptop.
We do not have air conditioning and 99% of the time I could care less about a/c but the last two days it would have been nice for sure but then the electric bill would come and I would faint with sticker shock.

We had physical therapy today and Enzo's PT was a smart cookie and had the water table for him to play with. We caught the bus and headed to the pool (thank you Shelley!!!).
We got home and even though the house was closed up and dark it was still 92 degrees in my room. Right now it is 94 degrees but it is almost cooling off at 6:30 pm.

Besides the pool, ice cold drinks and doing much of nothing, how else to you cool down

Can we have ice cream for dinner?

No comments: