Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 2 and Day 3

Wednesday was a great day. I was able to keep strong and not buy anything.
I worked a double and it was a busy day. Busy days keep my mind off wanting something.

Thursday was chocked full of everything. Another double today and I just got home. My feet are killing me tonight. I really want and need to buy support hose for my legs but it will have to wait. I really wanted to buy coffee today and a little snack while at Kinko's getting Valentine's day flyers done. Why do they have junk at the counter? For some odd reason I really wanted Mentos and a Snickers. Ugh! But I stood my ground.

Total spent: $0

Yeah! I did forget about a coffee date tomorrow morning with a friend so I just get a basic coffee and not a frilly frufru drink.

How are you all doing?

No comments: