Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 5 & Day 6 of 28 of Nothing

Saturday the 5th and Sunday the 6th

Saturday was a great day! I had an eye appointment at 11:30. I have not seen a eye doctor for about ten years. I have noticed my eyes being more tired at the end of the day. I think my iPhone is making my eye sight worse. It causes me to strain sometimes and my eyes did not bother me until I got it. Oh well.
So I went and got my eyes dilated for the first time too. Well that was interesting to say the least. I have always been able to focus and see anything but for my eyesight to go it was really frustrating. Wow! How do you people who need glasses 24/7 do it? I have a lot of respect for you all now knowing a small percent of what you go through. I discovered I do need a slight prescription and waited for the dilation to end.


After about twenty minutes I drove to my surprise. I went over to a day spa for a nice Valentine's day surprise! I got a massage and spent the afternoon at a spa doing nothing! What a great gift! It was the best massage I have ever had!
I went to work and had a decent night. That was Saturday.

Sunday was perfectly mellow. Kira unfortunately had a slight fever, so we stayed home from church. I cleaned the house and we hung out. Our friend from San Clemente was up and he came over for a little bit and watched the game. On Sunday nights we normally go into the restaurant, have dinner and I check to make sure everything is going okay. So Enzo and I went to eat at my work for dinner for a date. Our date night was sweet and super special.

Saturday: $0 I am not counting the massage since it was a gift.
Sunday: I did leave a $20 tip for our dinner

Total:$20

It is funny to me that because I am consciously trying not to spend, it is all I think about and want to do.
How are you doing? Maybe you are still spending but not as much? I would love to hear.

No comments: