Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Good Stuff


Kira and Enzo all ready to trim the tree




The kids with the tree all decorated



They loved the little horns and ran around
with them saying Doot doo da do



I love Trader Joe's!!!
They came out with Gluten free Mac n Cheese
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
It is always nice to have a easy dinner for those nights when dinner is not happening!


Warning:
This can contains an addicting substance, which will lead you to eat more and more.


They are soooo good. I bought the canister on Tuesday and it is almost gone, thanks to me mainly and my husband a little.

1 comment:

Breezy said...

Guess what!

Thanks for entering my Christmas give-away. I am pleased to announce that you are one of my winners! You may choose any of my three art prints. After you send me your address, I'll mail it out to you as soon as possible.

Thanks again, and Merry Christmas!
-BreezyTulip
breezytulip{at}gmail{dot}com