Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Name is Inigo Montoya

photo by www.buzzsugar.com

There is nothing worse than waking up in the middle of the night with one of your kids sick. However after all of the clean up and finally getting some sleep, then next day I think it is only right to watch the best movie ever made to watch when you are sick.
The Princess Bride.

The kids had never seen it and Kira was a little skeptical when I showed her the video case. Enzo did not care because I told him there were pirates. A hour and some change later the kids loved the movie.
Kira thought the Rodents of Unusual Size were funny and said
"Them hungry, they just need some cheese."
Enzo spent most of the movie dueling with his sword.

Thankfully I think Kira just had a little stomach bug. She did not get sick again and we laid low all day. She seems just fine. Even though the circumstances were not the best I was happy to introduce the best "sick day" movie ever. I am glad they liked it as much as I do.

No comments: