Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 12 -28 Days of Nothing

We had speech therapy this afternoon and Enzo did really well. Then our neighbors who we have known forever offered to take the kids to the park for a little bit. What a blessing! They took them for about an hour and a half. It was nice. I was able to sew a little. I decided to make Kira a couple of undershirt/camis. I had bought her some from Target about 4 months ago and she just loves them, especially the light pink ones. A four pack cost $7 or $8 if I remember correctly. I had two shirts of mine that I just don't wear anymore but did not want to get rid of and I had them in fabric container. I am going to post a tutorial in a few days of how I repurposed my two shirts to four, possibly five camis for Kira.

Tonight we watched the Olympics opening ceremony. I really hate it when they say it is starting at 7:30 and it did not start until almost 9:00. I stayed up until 11:30 and I am going to pay for it tomorrow. Oh well it was pretty cool to see all of the natives and their dances. However, very sad about the luge accident. My heart goes out to his family and friends.

Spending: Nada

Menu:
Bananas and Cereal

Snack:
Bananas and Apples

Lunch:
Sun butter roll-ups and apple slices
Kira ate 7!! I think she is getting ready to grow.

Snack:
Cashews at the neighbors

Dinner:
Waffles

No comments: