Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 8- 28 Days of Nothing

I did it!!!! I sewed my first zipper, an invisible zipper and it looks good.
I am finishing up a dress I made for myself today, the hem and top of the dress.

I fell asleep yesterday at 6:30 and basically slept all night until 7:00 this morning. I guess I needed it. That is why I did not post day 8 on the 8th.

Spending: $3.88
I love a good deal. I got a bag full of ripe bananas, two roma tomatoes, red bell pepper, small can of tomato paste all for $3.88. Love it.
I am going to make my own ketchup today with the tomato paste and will post the recipe.

Menu:

Breakfast:
Cereal

Snack:
Bananas

Lunch:
Corn Chowder and tortillas

Snack:
Popcorn

Dinner:
Veggie Stir Fry with rice

Made a new sauce for stir fry

Stir Fry Sauce
1/2 c Braggs
1/4 c Rice Wine Vinegar
2 Tb Cornstarch
2 Tb Sesame Seeds
2 Tb Sugar
Red Pepper Flakes for spice
Mix and add to veggies when they are about a minute out from being done. The cornstarch thickens it up and makes a yummy sauce. If you like your sauce sweeter then add more sugar or honey.

No comments: