Monday, May 19, 2008

Cleaning House

I have been going through the house over and over as much as I can and I am trying to get rid of stuff. This past weekend we had another moving sale and it went really well. I can not tell you what a relief it is to get rid of stuff. I am still having a hard time with some of the sentimental stuff. Like my grandma's antique scale or the dresser and bookcase my grandpa built for me. How do you decide what is important and what is not. Eric and I are both pack rats but we have been wanting to clean sweep the house for a while and now is the perfect time. It is funny how when you start going through things how at first you are a little hesitant. Then after about an hour you just start throwing stuff out because you are just tired of looking at all of the stuff. When we moved from Atascadero to San Clemente we used the second biggest Uhaul! So we have a lot of stuff. It has been great seeing it leave our house little by little. This weekend is our last moving sale on Saturday and Sunday. We are putting all of our stuff outside except for the big furniture. We think we should do well and then we are out of our place on the 31st and moving to my mom's. SO exciting!

No comments: