Saturday, July 26, 2008

Like a Hamster on a Wheel

I feel like a hamster and I am running and running and going nowhere. In this process of becoming debt free, I know we are paying things off but I still feel like we are in the same place. Does that make any sense? I guess I feel as though I can not see the end of the tunnel, I can't even see the light at the end tunnel. I see a a tiny weeny speck of light in a far, far distance. Now I know that is better than nothing but it is still a little frustrating. I guess I am so excited to move that I want to be there already. I know patience needs to be on the for front of my heart but still I am a bit discouraged. I think it is because I see a purpose in our lives but I feel as though it is unattainable.
I do not like feeling this way but I know it happens and I need to cling to God's promises and hope for the future while living His will today....easier said than done! But isn't that what we all need to do? I guess I just needed to write it out in order to see it and make sense of it. Thanks for letting me ramble. :)

No comments: