Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Bit of a Holiday


As you know my sister is here from NZ and visiting until August. This last week we had a potluck and I am going to share pictures from it. At work, two of the four hostesses have given notice and now there are a lot of shifts available. I am going to be working Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights for the next couple weeks. Super great for our pockets but I can already tell I am going to be tired. So something has to give and I will say my posting time will be the first to go. Looks like I will try to post when I can and hopefully you all will understand. But for now enjoy these photos of my family and friends.

Friends

Kira

My sister taking a picture of me takind a picture of her

Momma, clean my hands!
It was a little chilly
The girls got into a whipped cream fight but were pointing it up
and not down so it was funny watching them try to get each other! 

No comments: