Friday, June 4, 2010

Swiper, No Swiping

First off let me explain I do not like Dora the Explorer at all. We do not have any her videos in the house. She really annoys me, sorry for those of you that are fans. Dora is not my favorite kid character by a long shot.

That being said, we do have a Nick Jr. coloring book with Backyardigans, Blue's Clue's and Dora. This morning Enzo asked if he could dress up like Swiper. He really wanted a mask. It is so cute because they know I sew and make things and he asked if I could make him a mask. How do you say no to that cuteness 


You don't say no, just make a mask in few minutes
because it does not have to be perfect and he will love it either way.


(By the way I know it was not on the list but I did not buy anything for it and it took a few minutes)

No comments: