Tuesday, June 15, 2010

They are Here! They are Here!!!!

Seven years ago in March my sister and her family moved to New Zealand. They are officially Kiwis. I have been over there two times to visit. My sister and her family have been officially in the United States since the 5th. Scott stayed with us that night and talked at our church on Sunday. It was great visiting with him but I still have not seen my sister.
My sister and her husband
However I will see them all today!!!! I am so excited. It has been two years since we have seen each other. My sister is my best friend, an awesome mom, and my shorter but older sister. We have tons of inside jokes and opted to share a room for years. She used to beat me up until I got taller. I miss her and her family. They will be here in the U.S. until mid July.


Yippee!!!

No comments: