Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Dress and Pants Done!

I finished Kira's Easter dress.
I added a cross stitch at the bottom of the bodice late last night.
I got her and I matching red flip flops for $2.50 each,
first time we have ever had matching anything :)

I used the same pattern for Kira's dress as mine
but I did a tie in the back instead of a zipper.


I made Enzo a pair of linen pants using the serger.

It took about an hour to cut, sew and do the waistband with kids around.

Yee Haw! I love this serger!

Enzo is growling and trying to show off muscles

Here he is showing off his backside too

1 comment:

Linda Z said...

So cute! And so neat to see you finding joy in creating clothes! :) Thanks for your offer on the serger... I think I'm just going to cut my shirt and see what happens... I looked at another dress I have that's similar material, and it isn't finished at the bottom either. I cutting may just work!