Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Eric!

My Sweet Eric and I at my brother's Reception


Today is my sweetheart's birthday.

When we met he thought I was 18 and thought "Okay little girl, run along"
(I was 25 years old at the time)
I asked him what his name was and for some interesting about him.
I was new to the church and was trying to make friends.
He told me his name was Eric and he worked at a deli.
I was not satisfied.
"No, that is not good enough, tell me something else about yourself"


"I just want to love God!"

I was floored.
I thought to myself, wouldn't it be funny if this was our story I told after being married, on how we met?
Little did I know that was the case.

I am so blessed to have him as my best friend,
my husband,
the father of our rugrats
and
the leader of our home.

I am so thankful God paired us together.
He could not have made a better match for me.
He makes me laugh
He laughs with me
He laughs at me
 and he loves me.

I love being his personal assistant ;)

Happy Birthday Ed!

No comments: