Saturday, June 7, 2008

Enzo's Brace

Today Enzo got his Dennis Brown Brace for sleeping. It is two shoes connected by a bar and the shoes are positioned with the feet turned out at a 45 degree angle. He is supposed to wear them when he sleeps. The guy who made the bar showed me how to put it on and recommended we just start out with him using it at nap time. He also said it is easier to put on once he falls asleep.

So we got home and he finally falls asleep. It took me about ten minutes to get the shoes on. I will take a picture hopefully tomorrow, I can not find my camera since the move. I hope this helps with the bowing of his leg. I hope he will actually wear it as much as possible too. We will have to see.

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Wow, major milestone, huh! Hopefully he'll get adjusted to it quickly!