Thursday, May 27, 2010

On the Look Out

Well, I have been looking for a job for awhile now and I have two good leads. Both restaurants would be great opportunites. I have an interview today with the one I REALLY want! I love the restaurant and have eaten there and know deep down it is where I want to work. The other is okay, have not eaten there and do not know much about it. I am waiting until after the first interview to schedule at the second restaurant.

I am a little nervous, I have had one interview in the past six years. I love the restaurant I used to work at down south but a five hour commute is not working ;) I am excited because I will do any position and I think it is good going in flexible. I will hostess, bus, serve, dishwash, whatever I just want the job! Hopefully it will help. That is how I got my last job, I started as a hostess and busser. I got promoted to a server and then to manager within a year.

Anyways, it is weird being out there in the job search with so many people, hopefully my resume will stand out and my references too.

That is what's going on around here, what is going on in your neck of the woods?

No comments: