Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day 12 of Nothing




We had in-home therapy this morning for Enzo. While he was with the teachers, Kira and I made cupcakes. She had a Valentine's day party at her speech class this afternoon so we had to bring some yummy gluten free cupcakes. She had so much fun making them and licking the batter and the mixer after making frosting, pink frosting with red sprinkles of course. They were so tasty.

I had bought the mix about a month ago at Mother's Market but I just noticed them on line at Amazon for a much better deal. I might have to buy a case to have on hand for parties and such. I normally like to make my own but I have not yet attempted to make my own gluten free cupcakes. I would love a good recipe for cupcakes and for bagels anyone has one.
Kira loved eating her cupcake with milk (rice milk)
Enzo could not get it in fast enough, My Little Chipmunk

I also found a Valentine's day card kit at Micheals for like $4 last month. They are foam hearts and you decorate them with a glitter glue. We had fun making those too.


I did not have to go to the store or anything so I had another successful day of nothing. Almost half way there. I know I can keep it up.

No comments: