Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day 24 of Nothing

Tuesday the 24th

Today we went to Mommy and me class at the school and then we went to Kira's speech class. After all of our classes I went to the store and got fixings for tacos. Our friend from SLO is in town and is staying with us tonight. We came home had lunch, well Enzo fell asleep in the car on the way home, so it was just Kira and I. Then Kira and I rested in the living room. I started to finish the wallet, I am almost done. I just have the sew the flap for the snap, finish my last seam and topstitch it. I have no idea what I am doing at this point and I hope it turns out okay. I made tacos and our friend came right in time for dinner. Now he and Eric went to Cold Stone Creamery for ice cream. Yummy!

I only bought the basics for dinner and I did not buy anything else today.
I can't believe I am almost at 28 days. I think I thought it would be much harder than it has been. Of course there were those days when I wanted coffee or wanted to go to Micheals and get stuff for crafts or wanting to buy fabric. That was definitely hard to not buy fabric. However it forced me not to start any new projects and to start projects that I have been putting off. I have tailored a work shirt, made a work apron and I am almost done with my wallet. I plan to start the kids comforters next.

No comments: