Friday, February 20, 2009

Day 19 of Nothing

Thursday was such a lovely day, The sun was shining warm on my arms and face. I love when it is windy with a little chill, just enough to wear a long sleeve shirt but you almost get to warm in the sunlight, ahhhh! Love it.

We had in home therapy at 9:00-10:00 and then Kira had speech at 11:45-12:15. We went out for her class and back home. Jumped on the trampoline for a while and had lunch and took naps. I was working at 4:30, so my high schooler who I tutor came over to watch the kids. I left at 4:25, luckily I live really close to work, not five minutes away but close enough.

Work was nice. Not busy, but busy enough to make a few bucks and get out of the house. I got home at 10:30 and guess who was still up, you guessed Kira. All this last week she has laid down for a nap but has not taken one and I have been putting her down for bed at 7:30. I like that. But she actually fell asleep and then was wide awake for dad. Sorry Eric! I came home snuggled with her and we both fell asleep.

I did not buy anything today, I was a good little non-spender. It looks as though we are right on budget. I am even accounting for going to Disneyland. Oh yeah baby, that is right we are going to Club 33 on Sunday for Eric's cousin's birthday. No kids! No strollers! No worries just fun! I am so excited.

No comments: